:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Buil Infra …
Página Principal
Autor: Daniel Reurich
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Buil Infra - RFC
On 27/07/17 00:49, Ivan J. wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:
>
>> Hi, I've chucked this RFC up in gitlab and commented on it there.
>>
>> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/infrastructure_doc/commit/fe95a4715e26c612f90da510727f07371c327fd8
>>
>> My thoughts are we should rework it to describe the current setup, give
>> an overview of the proposed solutions and define the actual issues in
>> detail and how they might be solved in the various implementation
>> approaches. At least this way we'd get a clear understanding of the
>> problem space and be able to weigh the solutions on a problem by problem
>> basis.
>
> The repo is unreadable (404). Have you made it private by mistake?

KatolaZ moved it from his user space to devuan-infrastructure, but left
it private.... You're in the group though so should be able to see it...

I'm not sure if this project should be made public as it describes
internal resources and configurations, potentially exposing our
infrastructure....

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.