:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Buil Infra …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Buil Infra - RFC
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, Ivan J. wrote:

> The repo is unreadable (404). Have you made it private by mistake?

it is a private repository, which shouldn't be IMHO. is there
consensus to make it public or does it holds sensitive access
informations? meanwhile I have added parazyd, ralph and evilham.

please note some owners of this repo are not active anymore (azuin) or
have never been (enrico). rather than reviewing the ACL I'd rather
make sure no sensitive infos (keys) are contained and make it public.

ciao