:: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot, and je…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] releasebot, and jenkins
On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, Ivan J. wrote:

> Then enjoy and see how far the two of you can get further.

I am afraid this is the path now.

They will achieve it and reproduce the same situation that is now at
the same speed. Rest assured our leadership model needs be respected
so right now we are 1 vs 2 and Daniel and Nextime will continue being
in charge of the whole infrastructure process.

> Besides migrating the Gitlab to a bare metal machine, has ANY actual
> progress been done for the past few months?
>
> Has any of it been documented?
>
> Is there an overview of the Devuan infrastructure status?

I'm not sure these questions can be answered objectively at this point

ciao