:: Re: [DNG] Please keep 32-bits alive
Página Inicial
Autor: Didier Kryn
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Please keep 32-bits alive
Le 26/07/2017 à 07:52, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult a écrit :

>> I think that everyone should have to learn how to write a simple shell
>> for an 8-bit architecture before they can be considered a real
>> programmer. ;P
>
> ACK

     I totally disagree. Programming low level libc functions and
programming a full-featured web browser aren't the same kind of job at
all and should be done in neither the same state of mind, nor the same
language. Most probably they souldn't be done by the same kind of person.

     And it's one thing when it's a web browser and yet another when
it's a critical software component in an airplane or a nuclear
submarine. By chance, those are certainly not programmed in assembler or
in C.

     Didier