:: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable r…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable repository
On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 05:44:14PM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:

> Funny, Why is it that I only get that kind of response from people who
> only make useless unconstructive and unhelpful comments? It doesn't
> sound that you have been following this thread too closely. The source
> of the problem was a line of code pushed by devuan into my
> /etc/apt/apt.conf file at some point. My guess, and its only a guess, is
> that the issue hasn't been widespread because most user re-installed
> from scratch in the transition from beta.

Again just for clarity: there are hundreds of users in this list that
have been using Devuan since Jessie Beta, without reinstalling from
scratch, and none has ever seen your problems. So your guess does not
seem to be correct.

Devuan has not pushed anything to your apt.conf. You are in fact
mixing repos from different distros and different releases, and,
traditionally, if you do that in De??an you are on your own.

HND

KatolaZ