:: Re: [DNG] Please keep 32-bits alive
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Please keep 32-bits alive
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> Please help keep 32-bit architecture alive. I've been running
> Devuan since the alpha-2 release.

Knowing well the aims and values of our team I can already say noone
is intentioned in dropping 32bit. The only constraints affecting our
priorities are due to availability of people working with us towards
such common goals.

To keep the 32bit alive is a new challenge the Devuan team is willing
to take up and I believe that, once we are done powering up our
infrastructure, we'll be able to facilitate even more participation.

At this stage people and can help us joining the development team to
help with package maintainance, organisations and companies can help
us donating an hosted server, everyone can help us with donations and
perhaps even bigger sponsorships. The 32bit preservation challenge is
a new one justifying such a request for even more support.

ciao