:: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable r…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: KatolaZ
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable repository
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 09:40:27AM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:

[cut]

> 2] Isn't it a legitimate devuan package from a legitimate currently
>    supported devuan repository?

if you are not using the 6.6.3+devuan1.3 version, then it's not a
package in a legitimate currently supported devuna repository.

> 3] Isn't it doing something quite unacceptable that it should never have
>    been doing in the first place?

> 4] Sholdn't it be fixed, or removed, and / or have users pointed to an
>    upgrade path?

I have said alredy that you must use reportbug-6.6.3+devuan1.3 in
jessie. The other version you are mentioning was removed from Devuan
before RC1 came out.

And I am convinced that you must still have a pin somewhere in
/etc/apt/preferences.d, because 990 is not a default pin level
anywhere in devuan. This is what I get on ascii:

# apt-cache policy reportbug
reportbug:
  Installed: 7.1.6+devuan2.1
  Candidate: 7.1.6+devuan2.1
    Version table:
       *** 7.1.6+devuan2.1 500
               500 http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged ascii/main amd64 Packages
           500 http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged ascii/main i386 Packages
           500 http://packages.devuan.org/devuan ascii/main amd64 Packages
               500 http://packages.devuan.org/devuan ascii/main i386 Packages
               100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
# ls /etc/apt/preferences.d/
avoid-systemd
# cat /etc/apt/preferences.d/avoid-systemd
Package: systemd-sysv
Pin: release o=Debian
Pin-Priority: -1
#

and I keep avoid-systemd only for romatic reasons, since it is not
needed any more since jessie beta (May 2016).

My2Cents

KatolaZ