:: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable r…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: KatolaZ
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable repository
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 08:15:59AM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:

> Earlier today, I filed a bug report against the devuan testing version
> of 'mutt', but because I was using the stable version of devuan, and the
> stable version of reportbug, the report went to debian.
>
> Now, that was incompetent. Was it incompetent of me or of devuan or
> both?

Which version of reportbug are you using? jessie has 6.6.3+devuan1.3,
which knows about bugs.devuan.org and correctly uses it, unless you
have any other reportbug custom configuration (which is honoured by
reportbug and overrides the defaults).

Please check this first, since dozens of people are using reportbug
from jessie, and their bugs are correctly reported to bugs.devuan.org.

Thanks

KatolaZ