:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Monit] dev1galaxy…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Ralph Ronnquist
Dátum:
Címzett: devuan developers internal list
Tárgy: Re: [devuan-dev] [Monit] dev1galaxy.org-SSL-cert: Connection failed

golinux@??? wrote on 19/07/17 00:14:
> Can someone please explain what's causing this daily blip with the D1G
> SSLcert? rrq, Chanku? Anyone?
>

> On 2017-07-18 07:44, devuan@??? wrote:
>> Problem with dev1galaxy.org-SSL-cert: Connection failed
>>                 Date:        Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:44:28
>> [dev1galaxy.org]:443 [TCP/IP SSL] -- HTTP: Error receiving data --
>> Resource temporarily unavailable

I'm not sure what this message says. Taken "literally" it suggest a
failure of using HTTP on port 443, which of course is no surprise.

Though by the succeeding email, it suggests a network glitch.

Good to have it tested, but perhaps Peter could cry Wolf with somewhat
more moderation? Ah.. saw the other emails now..

Ralph.