:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
----- Original Message -----
From: "Antony Stone" <Antony.Stone@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement

> On Tuesday 18 July 2017 at 15:59:01, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:

If I understand it very well to you.

The problem is that I do not know how to proceed since it is not a package.
The problem is the release file, which must have the name of the codename and not have none.
has:
Codename: none
should have:
Codename: experimental

Anyway send me a message, I do not know if it's the right way.

The message read as follows:
subject: Hello says 'idonis'

Package: Release
Version: experimental

Has on the line:
Codename: none

Must possess:
Codename: experimental

This prevents me from downloading the repositories to my PC.
Which prevents me from using devuan in places where there is no Internet
access.

goodbye