:: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] udev replacement
----- Original Message -----
From: "KatolaZ" <katolaz@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: [DNG] udev replacement

English is not my native language, so I may not explain it well.
Try the following script and you will notice the error that is giving me
when trying to download the repository for my pc.
That does not happen to me either with jessie or ascii

#!/bin/sh
if pidof -x $(basename $0) > /dev/null; then
  for p in $(pidof -x $(basename $0)); do
    if [ $p -ne $$ ]; then
      exit
    fi
  done
fi
ARQUITECTURA=i386,amd64
METODO=http
RAMA=experimental
HOST=auto.mirror.devuan.org
DIR_MIRROR=/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/experimental
SECCIONES=main
echo "Updating repositories DEVUAN 'experimental'; main"
debmirror -a ${ARQUITECTURA} \
-s ${SECCIONES} \
-h ${HOST}/devuan \
-d ${RAMA} -r / --progress \
-e
${METODO} --postcleanup --ignore-small-errors --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg
 --nosource --allow-dist-rename \
--diff=none \
${DIR_MIRROR}

***
If you try this other you will see that it works correctly
***

#!/bin/sh
if pidof -x $(basename $0) > /dev/null; then
  for p in $(pidof -x $(basename $0)); do
    if [ $p -ne $$ ]; then
      exit
    fi
  done
fi
ARQUITECTURA=i386,amd64
METODO=http
RAMA=ascii
HOST=auto.mirror.devuan.org
DIR_MIRROR=/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/ascii/ascii
SECCIONES=main/debian-installer,main,contrib,non-free
echo "Updating repositories DEVUAN 'merged'; main/debian-installer, main,
contrib, non-free"
debmirror -a ${ARQUITECTURA} \
-s ${SECCIONES} \
-h ${HOST}/merged \
-d ${RAMA} -r / --progress \
-e
${METODO} --postcleanup --ignore-small-errors --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg
 --nosource --allow-dist-rename \
--diff=none \
${DIR_MIRROR}

Best Regards