:: [DNG] GVFS and dependants
Góra strony
Autor: Fungi4All
Dla: Dng
Temat: [DNG] GVFS and dependants
In my initial installation with a live-xfce iso, there seem to have been some left overs.
I am trying to find out what this group of running process does and how essential they may be.
While trying to attempt to remove the 6 of the 7 installed pkgs (gvfs -- bin, is not installed) I
would think that some of their dependants may have to be removed as their dependencies
would break them. To my surprise nothing came on the list to be removed other than
those six I tried to uninstall. Are there alternative dependencies or are the gvfs providing
additional features to filemanagers and such that thunar or pcmanfm or evince or engrampa
may utilize.
This is on a current ceres-amd64 installation.