:: Re: [DNG] Really? This is it?
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jaromil
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Really? This is it?
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> There's no excuse for this embarrassing lapse of judgment. But
> trying to moderate would have made it much worse. Perhaps my
> suggestion earlier today was just too subtle for those bent on
> having the last word. Fortunately his doesn't happen often. Can't
> even blame it on a full moon.
>
> Hopefully everyone has gotten the message now and this sorry episode
> will truly be over. Let's move on folks and not go into a
> postmortem.

I think this is a pretty mature and reasonable assessment. we do
prefer skipping mails rather than applying moderation. and also not
distributing too much guilt on wrong threads. its all a learning
experience, for some less, for some more.

however yes please everyone lets keep this list somehow on-topic. I'd
rather change as less as possible, keep as it is and still do our best
to squeeze all the great minds that are gathered here. no need for a
new ml either...

thanks
ciao