:: Re: [devuan-dev] new server node
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: Re: [devuan-dev] new server node
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> just to note, if it really make sense to move then we do that
> wholesale with both servers going there - that's a reasonable option
> too. We can migrate the gitlab vm and then manually switch master
> node and stop the soyoustart server, but that is still probably
> going to be a more painful path, so there needs to be a compelling
> reason for doing so...

yes. overall the reason is that at hetzner we'd get better support (at
least a support helpdesk that replies) while at soyoustart, which is
tier2 for OVH's second or third-class clients, there is no response.

other factors may also incide on the decision, for instance that
hetzner is very clear about the pricing and the availability of the
features which we need (unlimited bandwidth in same coloc, ips etc.)

I will investigate further with the solution you detail on soyu