:: Re: [DNG] Really? This is it?
Top Pagina
Auteur: golinux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Really? This is it?
On 2017-07-16 21:14, maildoneright@??? wrote:
> So, I've been trying to slog through all of this,
> hoping for some Devuan tidbits;
> but it's mostly
> * political discussions and
> * Libreboot-ish attempts to insert lgbt-ish SJW stuff
> (cause that worked out so well).
>
> * Has there been any discussion of moderating this list down
> to actual Devuan content? If so, what is the status of that?
>
> * I would be happy to help to moderate -- and count that
> as my contribution to the project.
>
> * Are there Other Devuan email lists that are a bit more ... focused?
>
> Sorry to grouch, but just filtered through a pile of digests and see
> only, well, Not Devuan stuff.
>
> Thank you?

There's no excuse for this embarrassing lapse of judgment. But trying
to moderate would have made it much worse. Perhaps my suggestion
earlier today was just too subtle for those bent on having the last
word. Fortunately his doesn't happen often. Can't even blame it on a
full moon.

Hopefully everyone has gotten the message now and this sorry episode
will truly be over. Let's move on folks and not go into a postmortem.

Thanks,

golinux