:: [DNG] unsubscribe
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: william moss
A: Dng
Asunto: [DNG] unsubscribe
unsubscribe
Tired of the too many messages, especially those not directly related to
the distribution.
--
William (Bill) Moss
billmoss@???
NY (USA)
Those who will not reason, are bigots,
those who cannot, are fools,
and those who dare not, are slaves.
by Lord Byron
Justice will not be served until those who are
unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
by Benjamin Franklin
Honor, justice and humanity forbid us tamely to
surrender that freedom which we received from
our gallant ancestors and which our innocent
posterity have a right to receive from us. We
cannot endure the infamy and guilt of resigning
succeeding generations to that wretchedness which
inevitably awaits them if we basely entail
hereditary bondage on them.
by Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of the Causes and Necessities of Taking up Arms