:: [devuan-dev] arm64 build machine
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: devuan-dev
Asunto: [devuan-dev] arm64 build machine
Hi All,

I have noticed that several builds have failed on the arm64 build
machine. It seems like the machine has an outdated apt-cache, for some
reason that I don't understand. It is not a matter of waiting for the
next amprolla merge, since I have been waiting for three merges before
writing. So either the build machine has some wrong configuration, or
amprolla is failing merging arm64 correctly. I would prefer the first
option, TBH...

We should have a look there asap. The build host is on fulcanelli, but
I don't have access to it there. Who has?

HND

KatolaZ