:: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan.org cert
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Ralph Ronnquist
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan.org cert
Fair enough. I changed to use the intermediate /root/certbot.sh script,
where I took out the "certbot -q renew ||" portion of the line, in the
hope of restarting nginx properly. I added that additional script layer
so as to separate the (temporary) logging from the certbot invocation
command.

And, the "-q" means "quiet" (I must have tried "man certbot" that at the
time :-)) so I also removed that. So far it has produced comforting
logging of well-behaved non-renewal. We'll see what happens in September...

Ralph.