:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rick Moen
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Miroslav Rovis (miro.rovis@???):

> No, people. Pls. one thing is important to notice: Edward did not make any
> assertion out of any malice.
>
> And I'm not writing for reason any other than to try and make Edward, whom I
> sincerely consider a friend, understand.
>
> Pls. try and think about his arguments with deeper feelings. He has made
> mistaken claims, but not in the least to hurt anyone.

Edward seems a likeable person of wholly benign inclinations, and also I
think we are all friends, here.

This interlude can also serve as a reminder that it's helpful to assume
good faith and helpful aspirations absent strong indications to the contrary.

I am also continually _so_ impressed at how articulate a worldwide forum
manages to remain, in a language foreign to most participants, that it's
easy to forget the strong likelihood of innocent misunderstanding.

It gives me hope that, some day, even Americans can learn proper
English.[1] ;->

(Apologies to any Latinists for the .signature block. It's a sly
reference to current domestic affairs designed to be in good enough
dog-Latin that it can be deciphered by English-speakers. Unfortunately,
the same sentiment in _good_ Latin is opaque to my countrymen who aren't
Latin-proficient, which would impair the joke.)

[1] http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/misc.html#accent

--
Cheers,                          Homo in Domu Alba, qui est iratus et habet in
Rick Moen                        artificialibus capillum:  Quod homo non sit