:: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan.org cert
Top Pagina
Auteur: Evilham
Aan: devuan-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan.org cert
Am 15/07/2017 um 18:25 schrieb KatolaZ:
> git.devuan.org is under certbot. I guess all of them are under
> certbot. I am not sure as of whether the web server gets restarted
> correctly after the cert is updated on each of them (it does on
> git.devuan.org, bugs.devuan.org, popcon.devuan.org).

Do you happen to know _when_ it tries to update the cert? I added a
15day check, but if cerbot tries to update 10 days before expiry, that
check is not telling us if certbot did its job.

Basically I'd have to adapt my external cert checks, so that they
trigger *after* certbot was supposed to renew them. That way we should
only get an email about the certificates if it was not the case.
--
Evilham