:: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan.org cert
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Evilham
To: devuan-dev
Oggetto: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan.org cert
Am 15/07/2017 um 17:48 schrieb golinux@???:

> You've been hiding. Have been wondering why . . .
>
> I have no idea who's in charge of certs for devuan.org or other devuan
> sites except for . D1G which is my corner of the world. Chanku dropped
> the ball this time. Won't happen again - it's in my calendar. ;)
> Maybe you could add cert expiration dates to your status page?

Sorry, I've been a bit busy :-p, doesn't mean I don't check on you :).
I did add FTP checks to the status page yesterday, only RSYNC is missing
now and I have that mostly ready.

I also just added some checks to my already running Monit instance and
pointed them to send an email to this list if any of the checked sites
is offline for longer than 5 minutes and if the SSL certificates have an
expiry date in the next 15 days.

Domains being checked are:
- devuan.org
- git.devuan.org
- packages.devuan.org
- dev1galaxy.org

If I missed anything, do let me know.

I'll be checking that it's not too noisy, in theory it should just send
an email when the issue starts and one when the issue is over.

If it does get too noisy, send an email to the list and cc me and I'll
fix it ASAP.
--
Evilham