:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Arnt Gulbrandsen
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Rick Moen writes:
> I'm curious who implied this. I didn't, for one.
>
> My impression is that you're talking about something nobody upthread has
> been talking about, and asserting that they did.

You weren't around then — at least a year ago Edward made a bit of a
nuisance of himself on this list (all well-intentioned, no evil trolling or
anything like that), was tolerated for a while, then not any more. One of
the VUA cabal members told him off and he stopped it.

Arnt