:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rick Moen
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Edward Bartolo (edbarx@???):

> I am using 'lesser rights' to signify the implied message that people
> with disabilities or with a weak personality are better to stay off
> public forums.

I'm curious who implied this. I didn't, for one.

My impression is that you're talking about something nobody upthread has
been talking about, and asserting that they did.

Speaking for myself, I merely discussed the standard tools and
techniques to dissuade wrecking of online forums, and pleaded for those
to be used absolutely minimally and with transparency.  Devuan quite
evidently does use them:  Following what norms is a bit unclear and
transparency seems... in question..