:: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a ques…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Miroslav Rovis
A: Rick Moen
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Forums: was I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On 170713-16:38-0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Continuing my thoughts about listadmin best practices. We've covered:
>
> o  Listadmin sanctions should be carefully minimal.  (Often as not, the
>    misbehaving person is seeking public drama and wants nothing quite
>    a much as to be treated harshly, towards a goal of claiming
>    martyrdom at the end.)

>    There's a saying that applies:  'Do not feed the energy beast.'

>    I will comment about the range of available sanctions later.

Thank you, Rick, for taking time. I don't think there can be found a better
advice, and so detailed, for our listadmins, and admins generally.

And you advice is the fruit of all the years that you managed MLs, so it really
should be considered here, every single part of it.

( I don't want to do it, but somebody should finally change the subject, e.g.
in case any of the senior members decide to write a more in-depth reply to
these two Rick's recent emails. )

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia