著者: fsmithred
To: devuan-dev
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan meet notes - July 12/13

Someone (not me) wrote:
>     What about a version with eudev and openrc. Please instruct me and
> I'll try to create one. No desktop needed!

Sure, I'll be glad to instruct you once I know who to talk to. I already
made a live iso with eudev and it's around here somewhere. Seems to work
just fine, but I've only tested with usb thumb drive and usb scanner. Oh
yeah, the laptop camera works, too.

Quick instructions: Install refractasnapshot-base (from experimental)
As root, run "refractasnapshot" and take the first option (Create live
iso). When it's done, you should have
/home/snapshot/snapshot-$date-time.iso that's a live copy of your system.
If you want to get fancy, read the config file and the rsync excludes file.

fsmithred