:: Re: [DNG] kernel drivers [WAS: How …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] kernel drivers [WAS: How long should I expect to wait for openrc to be ready in devuan ascii]
On 12.07.2017 15:23, Didier Kryn wrote:
> Le 11/07/2017 à 21:22, Jamey Fletcher a écrit :
>> That sounds suspiciously like you're working on the LHC! Or perhaps the
>> VLA...
>
>      Particle Physics, although not LHC :-) Neutrino Physics.

Ah, did you folks find a way for catching large quantities of them ?

Prof.Meyl (who already predicted neutrino mass back on '71), predicts
neutrinos do have a charge, but oscillate with a very high frequency,
and our current instruments only measure the DC component = 0.

--mtx