:: [DNG] --with-systemd
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Vincent Bentley
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Régi témák: Re: [DNG] Linus can no longer trust "init"
Tárgy: [DNG] --with-systemd
If every upstream developer includes an option --with-systemd to make
their code work reliably with it, then all Debian package developers
will use the option without questioning if it is actually necessary.

Eventually, the switch packagers and developers will forget what was
actually being done by --with-systemd and it will become a default
configuration. The opposite option of --without-systemd may appear for
some of those applications where the developers can be bothered to cater
for non-systemd operating systems. Either way, systemd will infect as
many application packages as it can to make the process of removal later
too daunting or too time consuming a task to actually do.

-Vince-