:: Re: [DNG] Linus can no longer trust…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Linus can no longer trust "init"
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:35:45 +0200
Dragan FOSS <dragan.foss@???> wrote:

> On 07/11/2017 05:28 PM, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> > make it crystal clear: fuck off the
> > upstream.
>
> Do you want to say that devuan users do not need any upstream that
> recommends systemd?
> For example, Postgresql?
> ***
> With PostgreSQL 9.6 or newer, it is recommended to build with
> --with-systemd and use the unit file shown in the documentation...
> ***
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Systemd

I'm on the Postgres list, and after confirming the contents of your
abovereferred URL, I wrote them asking to not put in init-specific
code, and to take out what's already there.

Thanks for the info.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2017 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz