Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] What is GNU/Linux?

On 07/11/2017 03:36 PM, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
> My understanding is, that Linux is the kernel, and GNU is the
> userland. Is systemd part of GNU/Linux? If not, how do we call a
> systemd Linux?

Nah, Gnu/systemd makes more sense if your going down that road...

but I would much prefer keeping systemd out of my devuan install.

though... I do have to say, systemd pulls off quite a remarkable feat.

systemd is considered libre... yet... it is extremely poorly made for
something that is libre...

Microsoft must be pleased as is apple and google.

Yes I made a thread about this in devuan galaxy forums, but I decided I
should share this observation with the entire devuan mailing list.

;)