著者: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing
Hi Katolaz,

ok let's calm this down... point taken about calling bullshit. It
wasn't intended as an insult, just pointing out that you should have
sufficient permissions to manage and build jobs already and I don't know
why it doesn't work...

If you really want all access fine, but lets discuss any config changes
before you do them.

Where's your repo for this new tool for triggering builds? I want to
check it out.

Daniel