:: Re: [devuan-dev] (no subject)
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ivan J.
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan developers internal list
Aihe: Re: [devuan-dev] (no subject)
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, Jaromil wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, Ivan J. wrote:
>
> > Everything that needs to be done with the infrastructure is a
> > two-night hack at most. I fail to see why there was no time to do it
> > over the course of the past few months. I'm pretty sure everyone can
> > find a free night or two in a month. If not, maybe it should be
> > reconsidered if the unavailable person should be responsible for
> > such an amount of work.
>
> Ideally tasks that require access to core infrastructure are to be
> facilitate by me, nextime or centurion and that should suffice in
> terms of availability. in case it doesn't then we have to (and/or)
>
> - include someone else (you and katolaz are excellent candidates)
> - rotate currently available people
> - make a calendar of availability periods

Other people have to be included in different parts of the
infrastructure because the three of you don't necessarily share the same
knowledge in your areas of infrastructure. Just being able to access
certain parts doesn't necessarily mean you can do things, and this
access should be provided to people who have the time and will to learn
the process or already have the needed knowledge to do the needed work.

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274