著者: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing
On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 10:20:40PM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:

[cut]

> You have had these permissions since the last time we looked at it. You
> have had the all the permissions you need to manage jobs. Are you
> actually using the correct username?? If you want more sure, lets talk
> about it.
>
> But if you can't modify jobs already then there is something wrong with
> your logon and we need to fix that first.
> Can we setup a hangout or something so we can debug it??

Dan, I don't talk bullshit, and I don't accuse anybody of talking
bullshit, so please calm down :)

I have no way at all of acting on jobs from my Jenkins account, and I
have told you this several times, and asked to have this kind of
access many times. I have shown you the screenshot of what I see on
Jenkins at least twice. You said you would have had a look, but the
issue is not solved yet.

My login is KatolaZ, as everywhere else in Devuan. There must be
obviously something wrong in the configuration, because the only thing
I can do in Jenkins is looking at the existing list of jobs, without
the possibility of triggering jobs or stopping failing ones. This is
what all the regular Jenkins users can do.

Let's try to solve this problem, please. We need somebody who is
present and able to solve the issues of developers who are trying to
build their packages on Jenkins. I don't really need to be that
person, and honestly, I am not looking forward to being it, especially
if you are so scared that I can break things around.

But we need at least one, better if two or three more people there. At
the moment all the building infrastructure is relying exclusively on
you, and if you ask me, then yes, this is allowing a single point of
fault, and it is very risky.

Having limited time to dedicate to Devuan is the norm for
everyone. That's why we need to have more than one person able to do
each task.

HND

KatolaZ