:: Re: [devuan-dev] (no subject)
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: Daniel Reurich
Cc: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] (no subject)

dear Daniel,

I see no tension created by my actions, but maybe you like to explain
us in the next meeting what is that generates tension for you.

we once agreed that at all times me, you and nextime have root access
for the infrastructure and this condition is not currently met on
packages.

my action was not unilateral as I acted upon an action requested by
other developers on this list. Please note my mail to you and nextime
was not public. In the future I would like you to not repost any
private exchange on any public list without my consent.

thanks and sorry for the tense/terse answer