Til: dng
Emne: [DNG] UPS Upgrade for Amprolla
Ladies, Gentlemen, Ewoks, Wookies, and Unicorns,

I'll be taking amprolla.devuan.org offline for a few minutes in about 1
hour. That is 02:00 US EDT/06:00 UTC. Due to the recent severe weather
outages, I've decided to upgrade all of my battery backups. These are not
top of the line, but are new and should run the amprolla infrastructure for
about 30 mins if the power grid fails again. This will not only power the
server, but the network devices as well, keeping amprolla accessible to the
world even during a power outage. If there are any objections, let me hear
them now. If I hear nothing in the next hour, I will be moving forward with
the upgrade.

Thanks,

Linux O'Beardly
@LinuxOBeardly