Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii being more stable ironic to anyone?
On 2017-07-11 00:42, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 05:51:24PM -0400, zap wrote:
>> Well I am planning in the near future to learn more about programming,
>> if I learn enough, I will help. but until then, I am of no use except
>> maybe in donations.
>>

> Reporting bugs is another very useful activity. Please have a look at
> bugs.devuan.org, and use reportbug.
>
> Also help triaging bugs would be very helpful.
>
> Also writing documentation to to things "teh devuan way" is very
> useful.
>
> Please have a look at:
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=589
>
> for a list of ways in which everybody can help Devuan. I admit that
> list is a bitt too concealed. We must have it on the main website.

A version of it is on the main website in the stable announcement:

https://devuan.org/os/debian-fork/stable-jessie-announce-052517

There is also a link on the donation page:

https://devuan.org/os/donate

It's not really a 'Communication Channel' but maybe I could toss it in
there on the index page.

golinux

HND