:: Re: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii bei…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] You know, isn't ascii being more stable ironic to anyone?
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 05:51:24PM -0400, zap wrote:
> Well I am planning in the near future to learn more about programming,
> if I learn enough, I will help. but until then, I am of no use except
> maybe in donations.

Reporting bugs is another very useful activity. Please have a look at
bugs.devuan.org, and use reportbug.

Also help triaging bugs would be very helpful.

Also writing documentation to to things "teh devuan way" is very
useful.

Please have a look at:

https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=589

for a list of ways in which everybody can help Devuan. I admit that
list is a bitt too concealed. We must have it on the main website.

HND

KatolaZ