:: [DNG] reportbug [was: Why did it ta…
Góra strony
Autor: Douglas Guptill
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] reportbug [was: Why did it take Devuan 2 years to replace systemd?]
Hi all:

I have worn out the previous subject of this thread; so am starting a
new one.

Thanks for the welcoming, and tolerant, reponses. In the past I have
always worked by myself; joining a collaborative project will be a
culture shock, or at least a major adjustment, for me.

I have poked around on devuan.org, git.devuan.org, bugs.devuan.org,
and dev1galaxy.org. 'reportbug' strikes me as a package that needs
attention. There are enough debian-isms in the source code to make
the adjustment to devuan non-trivial. I plan to create a project (on
git.devuan.org) and start there.

Any comments appreciated,
Douglas.