:: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things ne…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:56:25AM +0200, Ivan J. wrote:
> As there is no progress tracking kept anywhere, I'd like to at least
> post here and gather up on what everyone is doing currently, see what
> everyone needs help with and what we can do to help each other.
>

> grok on #devuan-dev IRC is waiting on rsync exposing for a week now. He
> is planning to host a full Devuan mirror and has got a full Debian
> mirror already set up.

Yeah, Centurion_Dan: is there a way to set this up, so that we can use
this as a testbed? That would enable the easy creation of other
mirrors around the world (basically, whoever hosts a Debian mirror
could host a Devuan one without much effort...)

> #maemo has a reprepo setup, and I would like to proceed with Jenkins
> integration. Then, after we've done it the first time, we can continue
> with replicating the same process for DECODE and heads.

A quick update on this point: I am concretely working on commands
triggered by sined commits. You can find the draft of the project
(nothing ready to be run yet) on github:

https://github.com/dyne/scorsh/

(it can ryme either with "Porsche" or with "fresh"). I should have a
working POC in a couple of days at the latest. And then we can start
testing it to trigge Jenkins builds (but also to let golinux publish
changes to the website more easily).

Centurion_Dan: I really need to have full access to Jenkins, at this
point.

HND

KatolaZ