:: Re: [DNG] Why did it take Devuan 2 …
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Evilham
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Why did it take Devuan 2 years to replace systemd?
Hello Douglas,

Am 09/07/2017 um 14:42 schrieb Douglas Guptill:
> On Sat, Jul 08, 2017 at 11:13:16PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:
>
>> Here are some ideas: https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=589 Eventually
>> something will light your fire. :)
>
> OK, thanks for that.
>
>> Remember that a lot happens on irc too.
>
> I have installed irssi, and fired it up. But haven't yet had the
> courage to join the devuan irc. Never used irc before. But I'll try
> irc one day soon.

Please don't doubt joining the #devuan channel, heck, join even the
#devuan-dev channel. People are by far friendly (or direct-to-the-point
informative, take it as lack of time for extreme politeness ;)).

Even if you don't feel compelled to say hi at first, just lurking around
can give you a sense of where things are moving and maybe give you some
ideas of things that could be done but are not explicitly documented.
--
Evilham