著者: Didier Kryn
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] wpa_supplicant - wlan0: No suitable network found
Le 09/07/2017 à 12:18, Ralph Ronnquist a écrit :

> KatolaZ wrote on 09/07/17 19:18:
>> On Sun, Jul 09, 2017 at 12:09:01PM +0300, Lars Noodén wrote:
>>> I'm having an intermittent wireless problem on Ascii. On occasion I
>>> lose connection to an existing 802.11 5GHz wireless network or cannot
>>> reconnect after resuming suspend. It happens only occasionally and I
>>> can't yet get it to consistently fail or fail on demand.
>>>
>>> When this happens, the ongoing output from wpa_supplicant says "wlan0:
>>> No suitable network found" and "iwlist wlan0 scan" finds nothing.
>>>
>>> One thing that does work consistently is to plug in a 3G/4G modem
>>> during
>>> the wireless failure. Before the modem finishes booting the wireless
>>> connection is reestablished. What should I be looking for to try to
>>> solve this on my end?
>>>

>> I am not sure but it looks like a possible driver/firmware/hardware
>> failure, IMHO. Maybe you might find something related to your wifi
>> drriver in dmesg close to the time when the wifi adapter stops
>> working?
>
> You may have checked out https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/pm-utils
> already, otherwise it might be relevant advice; they suggest that you
> tell pm to unload the wifi module(s) on suspend, and reload on resume.

     Had a look at the link and found (on my old Wheezy) that there are
ifplugd scripts under /etc/pm/ and these scripts explicitely depend on
Udev actions. But, since Udev is now part of SystemDisease, do you know
if the expected Udev actions are generic hotplugger actions or some
particular entanglement between Ifplugd and Systemd, both being potterware?

     Didier