:: Re: [DNG] dev1galaxy host is down […
Página Principal
Autor: golinux
Para: Dng
Tópicos Antigos: [DNG] dev1galaxy host is down
Assunto: Re: [DNG] dev1galaxy host is down [update]
On 2017-07-06 12:35, golinux@??? wrote:
> Just a quick note. dev1galaxy has been down for several hours. Can't
> even get to the host's main website. Have no idea when/if it will be
> back. We do have backups from yesterday in the worst case scenario.
> More later . . .
>
> golinux

--------------------------------

For those who are in dev1galaxy withdrawal . . . you'll have to hang on
a while longer. This just arrived in response to a ticket that I could
finally submit when some of their infrastructure came back up:

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience, we are working to fix an outage
that happened today across some of our switches. We should have
everything back up within a couple hours. If the issue still persists in
4-5 hours please open a new ticket. Thanks for your patience.

----
Thanks,
Isaac G.
Level 3 Support Engineer