:: Re: [DNG] Systemd: Once again the "…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
À: Jaromil
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Systemd: Once again the "not-a-bug" attitude, this time regarding a security issue
On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 11:16:16 +0200, Jaromil wrote in message
<20170706091616.tpkpampjaxc5ni64@reflex>:

> On Thu, 06 Jul 2017, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 06 Jul 2017 00:36:51 +0200, Martin wrote in message
>
> > > I read in german Linux-Magazin that KDE Plasma basically works in
> > > Devuan Jessie…
> >
> > ...aaaaaand, I run it with vdev-0.1.2. ;o)
>

> I am impressed.

..at my stupid luck? ;o)

..all I did, was add experimental to my jessie lines
in /etc/apt/sources.list and ran aptitude to install vdev-0.1.2,
kde and plasma I installed several weeks ago.
No ascii nor ceres lines.

..then I added the TDE lines and installed "all" TDE packages, and
had _no_ errors AFAIR. Still running kde+plasma because I haven't
gotten around to reboot to try the new kernel nor TDE I installed
one or 2 weeks ago... stability even on chromium-browser-on-tor is
totally in the stupid luck class. ;oD

> do you think we can build an ASCII image with vdev?

..yes. Without some hard work?
Now _that_ is _another_ question. ;o)
I dunno, all I can say, is Try it. ;o)

> can you brief us about any blockers you see for its adoption?

..only Debian's hidden-away traps in their .debs, which I only _guess_
would be there, based on my experience with banana republic politics.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: