著者: Svante Signell
To: Miroslav Rovis, dng
題目: Re: [DNG] error processing package initscripts, because /lib/init/vars.sh missing
On Wed, 2017-07-05 at 21:05 +0000, Miroslav Rovis wrote:

> What is that /lib/init/vars.sh ? Which package should have installed
> it? What
> could be the reason that it is missing?

Please don't reboot. The file /lib/init/vars.sh from util-linux is
essential to have a successful boot. I'll write down tomorrow how you
could fix this. It's about connfiles being removed not getting
installed unless forced, and the version of util-linux you have
installed (2.29.2-1). Where did you get that version, Debian stretch?

If you are on i386 or amd64 I can send you the required debs for
2.29.2-1+devuan1 from ascii-propsed.