Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] A problem with a license
On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 at 10:56:45 +0100
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

[...]

> Please, please, please: let's avoid to tranform this in a flame. The
> thing is that Devuan/main should include only free-software, and that
> clause makes the package non-compliant with the basic freedom 0. We
> would like suggestions as of whether the clause should be removed or
> the package should go in Devuan/non-free (I can't see any other5B
> alternative).

The best thing that could happen is, of course, that the software authors
changed the licence terms or at least that we received special permission to
redistribute the software in Devuan under different terms. Let's try,
hopefully they are reasonable people and will prefer having their software
more widely circulated and used.

--
Alessandro Selli http://alessandro.route-add.net
VOIP SIP: dhatarattha@???