:: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Antony Stone
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
On Wednesday 05 July 2017 at 10:57:07, Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Antony Stone:
> > Would you two please take your personal flame war offlist, and argue with
> > each other in private?
>
> I've twice asked the other gentleman to please go away and argue with
> someone else. I hope that helps.

It would probably help more if you simply stopped responding to his comments
on this thread. I believe that would bring his comments to an end also.

> As to the rest, the record should show that I have not been flaming the
> other gentleman, nor making personal comments of any kind. Accordingly,
> I would appreciate it if you did not again so claim. Thank you.

Okay, perhaps 'flame' was an inappropriate term, but it's certainly a tedious
inter-personal disagreement which the rest of us don't need to share in.

On Wednesday 05 July 2017 at 10:59:51, Rick Moen wrote:

> Oh, by the way, Anthony, I notice you had:
> > From: Antony Stone
> > To: dng@???, Rick Moen, Alessandro Selli
>
> but also:
> >                                               Please reply to the list;
> >                                               please *don't* CC me.

> Sauce for the goose, but not for the gander? ;->

Not at all - I have that as a standard sig on all my list postings. If you
had something similar I would have replied to you differently.

Regards,

Antony.

--
If you were ploughing a field, which would you rather use - two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?

- Seymour Cray, pioneer of supercomputing

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.