:: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Top Pagina
Auteur: Antony Stone
Aan: dng, Rick Moen, Alessandro Selli
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
On Wednesday 05 July 2017 at 10:49:30, Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting Alessandro Selli (alessandroselli@???):
> > I twice quoted the thread proving what I reported was just what was
> > been
> >
> > discussed.
>
> 'It cannot work if what you need to do is feeding the HD controller some
> proprietary firmware that cannot legally be embedded in the GPL driver.'
>
> Has nothing whatsover to do with distribution. Obviously.
>
> Have a nice day. With someone else.

Would you two please take your personal flame war offlist, and argue with each
other in private?

I think you have both made your points quite sufficiently for the list members
to be aware of your opinions, and to decide for themselves how the GPL relates
to initrds and distribution.

Thank you,

Antony Stone
--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

- Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.