著者: Joachim Fahrner
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Listserver configuration
Am 2017-07-05 09:08, schrieb Rick Moen:
> So, in general terms, I certainly encourage your approach. It's not
> obvious from present evidence why you are getting timeouts querying
> your
> local recursive nameserver. You'll have to do further diagnosis
> locally. (Lacking any better ideas at the moment, I'd say maybe start
> by looking at Unbound's log files.)

There are no errors in the unbound log. And I'm wondering why these
timeouts are only with dyne.org. I never had such failures with other
domains since years. Maybe there is a problem in my providers network,
but then that should happen with ANY domain, not only dyne.org.

I now increased unbounds verbosity and see if there is further
information in the log.

Jochen