:: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Góra strony
Autor: Rick Moen
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] some ASCII issues
Quoting Alessandro Selli (alessandroselli@???):

> You are still failing the easiest way to demonstrate your point:

Non-sequitur argument noted in passing.

> It's not just *my* experience, it's a long established fact. I also
> provided with pointers to a relevant example...

Sorry, that goes into /lib/firmware like other similiar BLOBs, not into
the related b43 driver.

> That is, I write for the... third? fourth? time, due to the fact that you
> cannot (legally) distribute files that mix proprietary code with GPL'ed code,

Which, as noted, is you changing the subject: At the point where I
pointed out your mistake, you were talking about compiling firmware into
GPL drivers, not distribution.

Of course, I fully understand wanting to change the subject, under the
circumstances. Doubtless, your mistake was a bit embarrassing.

> I fully documented how the topic has progressed. Shall I do that again?

Make all the non-sequitur arguments the listadmins will permit, sure.