:: Re: [DNG] systemd allows elevated a…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Alessandro Selli
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd allows elevated access from unit files?
On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 at 09:08:11 -0500
dev <devuan.2@???> wrote:

> Sounds like a "won't fix", too:
>
>   "So, yeah, I don't think there's anything to fix in systemd here."
>    - Poettering

> Not sure what's more troubling here[1]; the lack of concern, the
> digression from POSIX, or the bug/backdoor itself. Maybe all three.

JFTR:

https://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=17/07/03/1232216&page=1&noupdate=1#comment_534595

by Justin Case (4239) Subscriber Badge Neutral on Monday July 03, @10:33PM
(#534595)

"default value, root" pretty much explains everything that is defective in
the brains of those behind systemd. Maybe it is not an easily exploitable bug
(for now). But it is a cognitive bug that can only be fixed by replacing the
people who think this is OK. Or, you know, by ignoring them and letting them
spiral down to their own doom without me along for the ride.

I recently tried Devuan 1.0 on my laptop. Aside from some minor installation
bumps (similar to what others have reported) it is wonderful. Familiar and
powerful Debian without the crap. I plan to convert my entire network when I
can.

--
Gentle reminder for those in advertising, marketing, sales, tracking,
targeting etc.: it's time to set yourself on fire.