:: Re: [DNG] devuan packages explorer
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gionni FireGarden
À: KatolaZ
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan packages explorer
yes!
we are improving that!
i'm updating the testing website every 12 hours so you can see all
improving.
I will add other release and after that i go through your list here.

today: Free search added, with counts of package for section, and release
[by now only jessie], navigation by release or sections.
i create database structure for sources, and fixed [and completed] the
packages one.
I made a bit of bash script to easily dump/move/whatever the application
and all data.

@jaromil: yes i see the script today and i'm forking a bit :D
@golinux: absolutely yes! it's just a testing env and i used that domain
just to quickly show you this thing.

sorry if we are not very fast but we are doing that in our free time.

thanks all for the feedback!

firegarden